Ok, How About This?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you're drunk again Ron. Good to see you sobered up before finishing your post.

I may be 77 but I don't feel a day over 76.
Damn, the older we get the stories just get better, then someone has to set things straight ..... šŸ˜ šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‡ :dancing chicken: :coffee: Time to start over once again guys. Happy hang-over Ron .... :cheers: :coffee:

I've never shot an animal with a Powerbelt. I know they work and I also know they can fail. I can't bring myself to use them.

I just ordered some more NoExcuse 420gr. I know they'll work.

I also don't want to deal with CWD in the deer and bear hunting sucks here. So, a cow elk it is. The good part is it's easy to get the cow elk tag every year with no points. I love it when things are simple. I hate worrying every year about the draw and whether I can get the tag. No worries with the cow tag. It always goes to a 2nd pick with no points. So, it's guaranteed as a 1st pick.

I like this plan the best. A tasty cow with a good bullet. I just talked to Dave at NoExcuses and we worked out a good load of powder. I'm all set.

Age is simply NOT what it was to our parents/grandparents. I mean 73 is the last generation's 72. o_O WHAT!

Back