On the streets.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might wanna look at 55 and up senior communities. The RE is pretty hot right now and it's a seller's market. Much less competition in 55 and up places.

Hey hey hey.Up date on my situation.Last I spoke to all of you,as I mentioned I spoke to my vso(service veterans officer),He took all my in formation of my military records,discharge papers,proof of disability and income and presented it all to the v.a.As of this morning I have been approved for a loan to buy my own house. I have no words to express the way I feel.But thanks one and all for your words of encouragement.And I already have one in mind just 5 miles where I live now.:dance:

Great! :lewis: So happy for you and things are going well for you.

Last edited:
Hey hey hey.Up date on my situation.Last I spoke to all of you,as I mentioned I spoke to my vso(service veterans officer),He took all my in formation of my military records,discharge papers,proof of disability and income and presented it all to the v.a.As of this morning I have been approved for a loan to buy my own house. I have no words to express the way I feel.But thanks one and all for your words of encouragement.And I already have one in mind just 5 miles where I live now.:dance:

Congrats! There is NOTHING like owning, Buying your own home, Becoming your OWN Landlord. We rented for 15 Years, We were fortunate to have good Landlords, and Property Manager, But stil you are under THEIR Thumb! About 5 years ago we decided to look in to Buying, We were able to Buy our Home for slightly Cheaper a Month than we were paying to Rent it :lewis: We were also Lucky that the Market was Down when we Bought, Our Place is now Worth substantially more than we Payed for it :lewis:

I am really happy for you and was wondering how you made out. From my experience in real estate and real estate is very local. I would suggest speaking to your attorney before purchase and see if he had any suggestions. For example around here we suggest making all offers subject to our attorneys approval of all terms and conditions and most people today make it subject to a satisfactory home inspection. your attorney can advise you on these matters. Your attorney is there to protect you and it is well worth the money to close. You are in a solid position with a preaproved loan, you are in the drivers seat now, as I said before, DO NOT PANIC. You can shop around. Good Luck friend.

Great news today.Last I spoke I had put a bid in on a house I had liked.The offer was acceptd and this Friday we do the final closing on the house.I got the call today and I am still on cloud 9.I have til the end of this month to get out of this place.As of 3:eek:o p.m Friday afternoon I will be able to start moving in.I have not stopped calling families and friends with the good news.Thanks all for the advice and good information.Deep gratitude to everyone.:dance::dance:😀😀

Great news today.Last I spoke I had put a bid in on a house I had liked.The offer was acceptd and this Friday we do the final closing on the house.I got the call today and I am still on cloud 9.I have til the end of this month to get out of this place.As of 3:eek:o p.m Friday afternoon I will be able to start moving in.I have not stopped calling families and friends with the good news.Thanks all for the advice and good information.Deep gratitude to everyone.:dance::dance:😀😀
Thats great news man. Congrats on goin from nearly homeless to homeowner in lil more than the blink of an eye. Its nice to see the troops rally up too.

Latest posts

Back