Ontario Provincial record monster moose

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
not with a muzzy thought , but i thought you would like to see it .

DSCN2989.jpg

hanging from a 12' high ceiling

IMG_0379.jpg

moose050.jpg

WOW!!! you mean he pulled that moose out with that four wheeler? That is one impressive animal, no matter what it was shot with.

quad

Moose! Geez that thing is huge! Dem dere scooooters will chur poo de beasties!

cayuga said:
WOW!!! you mean he pulled that moose out with that four wheeler? That is one impressive animal, no matter what it was shot with.

I bet the two 4 wheelers are tied together . If not , very impressive 4 wheeler but i just can't imagine it getting enough traction . :shock:

I've pulled three deer at one time out of the woods with my 4x4 Polaris, in snow. But they would not have weighed what the head of that thing did. I have also pulled logs out of the woods with mine, but that moose has to be a massive thing to move. Although I know a friend the told me he pulled an elk with his. But I think an elk is not that big either.

Not sure i would want to pack that on on my back

. What do you think 8 trips ??

Anyone know what the monster weighs?

I do not know much about moose, how do they measure size? Is it just a measurement or do they somehow count points (which wouldn't do justice)?

Dave

i would like to know what the head by itself would weighs

good job

Good Night!!! :shock:

That thing would last us 4 years worth of meat in the freezer! :D But I'd need a couple more freezers to store all of it 8) :wink:

Back