Order Mistake w/midway USA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered another accura but an MRX I made a mistake and ordered a 45 I meant 50 I called an hour later and they said I'd have to pay $17.00 dollars to cancel the order as it has already shipped This is some BS

It shipped already as in left the MidwayUSA warehouse?...You can check that on the tracking # they sent you. If they just printed the label it has not left yet. Tracking will specify when/if it was picked up.

Yeah, if it has not left then they can still change the order. Tracking will verify this or not.

Last edited:
Often the ‘shipping label’ is created, hasn’t left the warehouse yet. I agree, one hour is kinda quick. I guess paying the $17 isn’t an option anymore? Any chance you can ‘embrace the 45’ cal??

Yeah midway is super fast at shipping, I ordered some shot gun reloading supplies from ballistic products on November 22 , checked today and still hasn’t shipped.love midway usa

Yeah midway is super fast at shipping, I ordered some shot gun reloading supplies from ballistic products on November 22 , checked today and still hasn’t shipped.love midway usa
Was it all in stock when you ordered it?
The reason I ask is because almost everything I’ve looked at on BP‘s website is showing out of stock.

I would guess that even if it hasn’t left the warehouse they aren’t going to send someone to try and find it amongst all the other packages. Geez. Way easier to let it go out and get turned around.

BP claims to ship within 72 hours but if they’re busy they could be behind. Might be worth a phone call to ask if you are in a hurry to receive something?

that is stated when you place an order, if i'm not mistaken

Back