• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts for T/C Woods Rifle, Black Diamond & Thunder Hawk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Ross

Reaction score
I've been making and selling striker handle retainers, and striker handles on Ebay for a while, and they recently stopped paying sellers through Paypal, so I am no longer selling through them. If you want to buy either of these items from me, the retainer is $15 and the striker handle is $22, postpaid, reduced from $17 and $25, respectively since I would no longer have to pay Ebay. If you want either I will ship and we an arrange payment after you get it.

Items.jpg

The upper item is the original from my Woods Rifle, the bottom item is my fabricated item.

If you want to make the item yourself, contact me and I will help you make either.

If you are still making these I would like to purchase a striker handle.

I've been making and selling striker handle retainers, and striker handles on Ebay for a while, and they recently stopped paying sellers through Paypal, so I am no longer selling through them. If you want to buy either of these items from me, the retainer is $15 and the striker handle is $22, postpaid, reduced from $17 and $25, respectively since I would no longer have to pay Ebay. If you want either I will ship and we an arrange payment after you get it.

View attachment 11304

The upper item is the original from my Woods Rifle, the bottom item is my fabricated item.

If you want to make the item yourself, contact me and I will help you make either.
Do you still have any of the charging handles available? My grandson lost mine and I need it in the worst way.! Thanks

I am trying to find a striker handle retainer for my T/C Black Diamond. Please let me know if you are still fabricating them and how I can purchase one from you. Thank you.

Back