Pittman aeromax 325 grain 950 yards

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All is good Mm !!! Dont go beating yourself up either . Stuff happens just like i said . You know it , i know it , many know it . Others may not want to hear it but it is still true . Its hard being human at times . The so called drift hurt nothing truthfully . Long range shooting at game IS suspect after a certain point regardless of sml or not . Bestill even has expressed this regret with a much honored reception of the video he made . Good Man . He has been much respected because of it even beyond his work skills . There is a lesson there for everyone to grasp . A drift , as it was , should not cause this level of strife amongst men . Thats my take on that . So rest easy , you are fine . Youll get all of this sorted out . After that its smile as ya learn and practice it !!! Wishing you Great Success !!!
Awesome post

Use the “measure distance” feature in google maps or google earth. It doesn’t account for anything but straight lines, I don’t think, but it’s pretty accurate. If you’ve not used that, just right click on the point you want to measure from, a menu pops up that has measure distance in it.
awesome idea

Latest posts

Back