Poll: How many muzzleloaders do you currently own?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many muzzleloaders do you currently own?

• 1-6

• 7-12

• 13-18

• 19+

• Don’t ask - my wife may be reading this….

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've got 2 inlines (a CVA Wolf and a Winchester Apex) and a cap and ball Pietta clone of a Reminton 1858.

In the future I wouldn't mind adding a traditional percussion cap gun and a flintlock. That should cover pretty much all muzzle-loader bases.

Too many to use enough to justify keeping around. They's a good investment, mostly .. but keeping them rust-free in decent shape's becoming more like work than fun. When your shootin' buddies are all d.e.a.d. , the things you enjoyed doing with friends are just not the same anymore. ...So ...hangin on to too many is gonna just be a burden for someone else. ..Presently, about 20 M/L's.

Just counted 16. I enjoy buying guns that need a little love and recondition/refinish them. That, and I just decided to get some of the guns that I always thought were cool, but didn't get when I was younger. I got out of muzzleloading many years ago and just in the past 2 years decided to get back into it.

I'm at 6 currently.
1 45 cal 700 ml smokeless
1 50 cal 700 Ultimate
1 45 cal Encore Arrowhead smokeless conversion
1 45 cal Omega
1 45 cal Omega w/ Woodman McGowan 1 in 24 barrel
1 50 cal LHR Redemtion

Last edited:
1 Savage ML2, 1 White shot gun, 2 White .451, 2 White .504, 2 Knight Elite .50, 1 Knight Hawkeye, 1 H&R .50 SML.

1) CVA Buckhorn Magnum.50 cal
2) CVA Hunterbolt .50 cal
3) CVA St. Louis Hawken .50 cal
4) CVA Jukar Kentucky Style Pistol .45 Cal
5) Pietta .44 Sheriff
6) Pietta Navy .36 Cal

Then out pops all the "Break Open" "QRBP" quick release breech plug I aint that Lazy or entitled but it aint none of my business.....

Currently sitting on 18 of them…that’s about half of what it was a couple years ago

My inline collection consists of mostly t/c’s and older knights.

While the sidelock collections is mainly renegades with the exception of one Lyman gpr

Back