Postal match anyone ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any interest in a postal match with targets just posted here ??
Might be fun to break up the monotony of just range sessions or informational posts . Just a thought.

1874sharpsshooter said:
Might be fun to break up the monotony of just range sessions or informational posts . Just a thought.

I don’t know how i missed this Chet??? This would be a LOT of Fun!! I’m in for sure :yeah:

Idaholewis said:
1874sharpsshooter said:

I don’t know how i missed this Chet??? This would be a LOT of Fun!! I’m in for sure :yeah:
Sounds good. Hopefully we can drum up a few more people then get it all figured out

What are you thinking Chet? Off handed, Cross Stix? Playing Cards? Group Size, or Scoring Ring? What yardage? This will be fun to do! I NEVER practice off Handed, or even Shooting Stix. My time is Spent from a Bench with a Good Rest Shooting Groups. Off handed, or even shooting Stix will throw a Wrench in my Game :lol:

Harleysboss said:
Lets force Lewis to shoot round balls! LOL

If this game gets Spherical I QUIT :lol: Nah, Give me a reason to learn it :yeah: I actually shot a Roundball the other day from my dad’s .54 Cal TC Renegade, they are a pleasure to shoot Recoil wise

BuckDoeHunter said:
How does a postal match work?
I’ve been wanting to ask that too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We shoot the postal match at our club so they send the targets to the individual clubs they are all the same for each match but change them monthly then our match director send the targets with our names and caliber we shot to the match director and he scores them and announces the winner. We shoot six shots and you only count your best five. Some of the targets are pretty difficult but fun !

There’s another forum that does this. Each month they post a link to the target, you download it, print it and shoot it. The rules are posted with the target and include the distance as well as the number of shots and how it’s scored. After you’ve shot it, you mail it to the scorer. The scorer scores the targets and posts the results at the end of the month. In the other forum, the targets are small, the ranges are short and only patched balls are allowed.

I think this would be fun to do :yeah: Hopefully we can make it happen

Latest posts

Back