Powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where to form H-4198? Looks like there is nothing in the terms of powder or primers anywhere.

Where are you located at? I just found some at Runnings, one of the farm stores in MN. I found out they keep their website stock updated pretty well. I'll keep an eye on it for more.

i'm trying to find a lb or two of N120 & can't find any anywhere. I checked all the popular online places we all normally use & first suggest in situations like this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Where are you located at? I just found some at Runnings, one of the farm stores in MN. I found out they keep their website stock updated pretty well. I'll keep an eye on it for more.
I am in Maine but I think I located some. I appreciate your willingness to help.

N120 is hard to get even in "good times" but its a great powder for some applications. Excellent powder if you want to shoot sabot loads fast.

N120 is hard to get even in "good times" but its a great powder for some applications. Excellent powder if you want to shoot sabot loads fast.
Thanks for your reply. I'm learning that the N120 is not easy to find & not even semi local brick n mortar stores carry Vihtavuori powder period. I need it for that lil duplex endeavor I talked to ya about in PM recently. I've looked everywhere I can think of & found new places to look unsuccessfully as well. Is there another more easily accessible equivalent to N120 that you would recommend? The closest place I have to buy any powder is Bass Pro shop in Gainesville Fl. an hr drive but they don't carry any Vihtavuori powders at all.

Latest posts

Back