Powerbelt ELR Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhunterken

Reaction score
I received these today in the mail. They are a 325gr. polymer pointed bullet that come with an extremely long pointed tip. They should shoot great, however there appears that there is no loading jag to load these without deforming the tip. Anyone have any knowledge of who makes s jag out there to load these bullets would be great.

I received these today in the mail. They are a 325gr. polymer pointed bullet that come with an extremely long pointed tip. They should shoot great, however there appears that there is no loading jag to load these without deforming the tip. Anyone have any knowledge of who makes s jag out there to load these bullets would be great.
I have a Paramount .45 & shot about 4 pks of the 280gr ELR's thus far. They are absolutely devastating on deer & very accurate. I've pushed them to well over 2400fps too. The .50 ELR's I bet are sledgehammers & nuthin less. CVA/BPI sell the bullets & jags for them. Muzzleloader.com is a good option to check. Perhaps a Google search would provide some options to compare prices for them may be helpful as well. What MV are ya sendin them big blue spaceships ( an inside joke with Mtn Monkey )?

I have a Paramount .45 & shot about 4 pks of the 280gr ELR's thus far. They are absolutely devastating on deer & very accurate. I've pushed them to well over 2400fps too. The .50 ELR's I bet are sledgehammers & nuthin less. CVA/BPI sell the bullets & jags for them. Muzzleloader.com is a good option to check. Perhaps a Google search would provide some options to compare prices for them may be helpful as well. What MV are ya sendin them big blue spaceships ( an inside joke with Mtn Monkey )?
I'm going to push them with a 140 gr. charge of BH out of my Savage platform,and a120 gr. charge out of my Knight.

Back