Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had no idea prices were high for 209 and number 11 primers I've got a ton I should get my GunBroker account going.

Can someone please be kind enough to sell, or possibly trade or donate a few primers. I have purchase a new/old White 12ga shotgun about a moth ago.. It takes the #11 primers. I can find any of them for sale any place. I never thought I would see this day......here in the best country in the world.

Can someone please be kind enough to sell, or possibly trade or donate a few primers. I have purchase a new/old White 12ga shotgun about a moth ago.. It takes the #11 primers. I can find any of them for sale any place. I never thought I would see this day......here in the best country in the world.

location?

You in Hamburg or Hanburg never heard of hanburg?

I posted this last week
In Michigan at Chums corner south of Traverse.
They had musket caps and #10 primers if anyone in the area is interested. If you are in Michigan between Traverse and the thumb I can pick them up for you.

Lol I thought so I used to play in the backyard where that big blue Hamburg water tank is my father's best friend owned that place. Did you get primers ?

Lol I thought so I used to play in the backyard where that big blue Hamburg water tank is my father's best friend owned that place. Did you get primers ?
Hi: The big blue tower is still there (here). They wanted to paint a big Hamburger on it but it never was approved, ha. Nope no primers yet,

cu,
pb

Yeah I seen it last time I came back to hunt did you try Johnson's country store in Lockport?

Are you allowed to get them mailed or is that illegal in new york like everything else ?

Yes, they are out. Tried Cabellas, out. Gun Center closed for good, Springville, out S&S Taxidemy,out the list goes on...
Might want to reach out to bestill creations maybe he can alter your breechplug to accept a musket cap by removing the #11 nipple and drilling and tapping for a musket nipple ?

Back