Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, knew, nothing of them other than to check their pricing. The party on the other site that commented on them having primers when he needed them suggested that they've been giving him him consistent service all along. Travel at your own risk I guess.

I was ready to pull the trigger on small pistol primers until I encountered too many red flags.

1st red flag. They don't use a typical 3rd party payment process. They don't have a merchant account because payment is not processed on their site. Instead you place the order then pay via Google pay. Someone told me that googlepay link is to a defunct google payment process. It was retired in april.

2nd red flag they are in stock in things that seem to be unrealistic. Many primers 9mm box of 500 for and average of 14 bucks a box.

3rd flag no buy limits. No 2 per customer etc. At those prices they would be out of stock very quickly. Lots of opportunist looking to buy cheap and sell high with enough capital to buy all their stock.

That being said there are forum post stating that did receive their items and in a timely manner. Suspicious side of me says they may have completed some orders for the purpose of gaining consumer confidence. Like a confidence man aka conman.

Again I know nothing about them never ordered from them they could be 100% legit but my gut says no.

I want to thank the other poster though for bringing it to the table. At least we're all actively looking and sharing our information.

Knew it was way to good to be true.........
That's a different company that the one @MrTom linked. Tom's is in Norman, OK, the one you listed is in Cleveland, TN. More worryingly, perhaps, is that I can't find anything on 'Reload Unlimited'.

I filled out an order and clicked complete since I didn't have to enter any payment info. Got the message about google pay but no instructions. Gave them a call and had to leave a message. The recording said they would call me back in the order I called. That was early this morning and I still haven't heard back::cool:

I was reading another site and someone mentioned there that www.reloadunlimited.com has plenty of the small rifle and larger rifle as well as shotshell primers available. I checked the site but other than check pricing, which seems to be in line with the pre-covid pricing, I didn't check for inventory on hand. Powder, bullets, all sorts of goodies there. I'd ever heard of the site so just passing it along.
I did a web search on the company and there were all sorts of warnings about being fraudulent. Seemed kinda strange to me that would charge your CC for product that was supposedly in stock but wouldn’t ship for over a month.

I filled out an order and clicked complete since I didn't have to enter any payment info. Got the message about google pay but no instructions. Gave them a call and had to leave a message. The recording said they would call me back in the order I called. That was early this morning and I still haven't heard back::cool:
I think that Reloadunlimited.com may be a phishing sight. Just trying to get personal info.

I called them. No answer. Left a message no reply. Debit card payment is as good as cash, before you get the product?

No company Ive researched has what they offer today. I think Ill keep my money and wait.

I only use lrmp primers and still have about 600 but sometimes I may shoot 50-100 every couple weeks. I mentioned to a friend that I heard of some at a little shop in WV and he told me to hold off that if I needed some he had enough to let me buy 1000 from him. Not sure the price but surely not what some are robbing people for. The gougers make Jesse James look like an honest man.

In reality we had 5 yrs to stock up. The shelves were loaded full . I got #11 caps for $4.38 a tin. I only have 700 # 11's. I have 5 lbs of Holy Black and 100 lbs of lead or so. I have about 11,000 primers, 25 lbs of powder. I am however, low on cases. About 12 yrs ago, I only shot my muzzleloader cause primers were so hard to come by but 209's were all over. I bought shotgun shells then cause I figured it wont be long they would be hard to get. These are commodities , they basically last forever so when I saw something for cheap, I bought a little here and there for many years. If it goes back to normal , we need to stock up when the powder and bullet companies are low on work I think Speer in Idaho was not even hiring 2 yrs ago.

In reality we had 5 yrs to stock up. The shelves were loaded full . I got #11 caps for $4.38 a tin. I only have 700 # 11's. I have 5 lbs of Holy Black and 100 lbs of lead or so. I have about 11,000 primers, 25 lbs of powder. I am however, low on cases. About 12 yrs ago, I only shot my muzzleloader cause primers were so hard to come by but 209's were all over. I bought shotgun shells then cause I figured it wont be long they would be hard to get. These are commodities , they basically last forever so when I saw something for cheap, I bought a little here and there for many years. If it goes back to normal , we need to stock up when the powder and bullet companies are low on work I think Speer in Idaho was not even hiring 2 yrs ago.

Yep. Let is know if you want to sell some of your stash at the prices you paid. I believe many would be interested.

I just bought 600 small pistol primers for about 80 bucks. I hope that's a decent price.

Yep. Let is know if you want to sell some of your stash at the prices you paid. I believe many would be interested.

No thank you, I dont buy to sell them. I buy them so I will always have plenty. However, I have 209 primers that I have not used since my side locks. By the time I charge shipping and maybe even a hazmat, 500 primers will be an awful lot of money.

I got quite a few 209 primers left from when I use to use them. The way things are going I may end up using them in my mk 85s with the conversion. I'd rather not resort to that.

Went to Richmond VA hospital yesterday to get second Corvid shot. The grizzly bear and the Junk yard dog both got to me last night and today. I stopped at Greentop and Bass world on the way down and gander outdoors on the way back. Greentop indicated they had 209 and 11. Shelfs were bare. Bass world nana. Gander had the CCI multipurpose and 209 federal. Purchased both. Also had a large table labeled internet sales, customer pick up. Not sure how that works, But I can see the need to get folks in there, as the store was EMPTY. Folks we are in more trouble than we can get out of in a single day.

One shot, I stopped at Green Top this past weekend and all they had were RWS musket caps in the glass case by the restrooms. They were 200 to a tin for 22 bucks. Guy said I could have all I wanted but I only bought two. Said they were rationing primers when they get them. I live west of that Gander, you got lucky! Every time I check they have none.

I'm in good shape now. I just finished vacuum packing primers and getting ready to deliver the two whites Friday. I got drafted once I can play anyone's game. In Vietnam when one of our group got a package, we all got a package. Not a bad system to employ.

Back