Pronghorn mount just arrived..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
My mount just arrived from my hunt last year in Wyoming. I am very pleased with the workmanship and boy, it sure smells like an antelope!

Antelope05.jpg

Antelope05c.jpg

One beautiful mount JJ!!! I would be very pleased too.

Nice JJ..... :D

He looks awesome!!

I bet you just gotta look at him everytime you enter the room. :lol:

JJ you got a beautiful mount there. I'm sure my wife would rather have your Antelope mount hanging in the family room then my Boars head!! :lol:

Ed

Smells like sage, eh?

Nice mount - but he looks kinda lonely. Tell your wife I said he needs another one there for company :lol:

Thanks for all the kind words guys! This is actually my FIRST mount!

Currently he is in my office but after seing him, my wife says we could bring him home and put him above the fireplace...

I get to see him more at the office.. I think he will stay there!

Looks great Doohan! I hope to have one this time next year. My wife (despite being a hunter) makes me keep all my mounts in the basement. If I could sneak one upstairs I'd be one happy hunter.

Very nice JJ!! But he shouldn't have any smell at all.....

Smell ?

I have a few western antelope mounted and some as old as 25 years still have a little scent, but I think it comes mostly from the horn area. Some taxidemist do a treatment of the horns to cover-up any possible smell, but that can change the natural color of the horn.

And by the way Doohan, nice goat :lol: .

My 0.02,

Latest posts

Back