• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Remington 35 cal. 200 gr. round nosed Core-Lokt bullets for reloading - $75.00

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donparadowski

Reaction score
Here is a bag of 100 Remington 35 cal. 200 gr. round nosed Core-Lokt bullets for reloading. I accept PayPal. Send me your email address after committing to buy and I will send you a PayPal money request.

FULL BAG.jpg

Well it's nothing I want to do or ever thought I'd do. The Rem 141 is one of two that my grandfather bought for himself & his twin brother in the 20's or 30's. The father has his uncles & I have my grandfathers. That pisses off the father too. I love my .35 & have taken a bunch of deer with it & other critters thru the yrs. I got into some trouble some yrs ago & can't have it in my possession any longer. Since I'll own, shoot & hunt with ML's as long as my body lets me I think it's in my best interest regardless of how bad it hurts to sell my beloved Pap's .35 finally.

Well it's nothing I want to do or ever thought I'd do. The Rem 141 is one of two that my grandfather bought for himself & his twin brother in the 20's or 30's. The father has his uncles & I have my grandfathers. That pisses off the father too. I love my .35 & have taken a bunch of deer with it & other critters thru the yrs. I got into some trouble some yrs ago & can't have it in my possession any longer. Since I'll own, shoot & hunt with ML's as long as my body lets me I think it's in my best interest regardless of how bad it hurts to sell my beloved Pap's .35 finally.
Thanks my friend, it put a heck of a lump in my throat even writing that post.

Oh LORD that breaks my heart. One bad moment and... Heavy sigh. My heart goes out to you friend.
Too bad it can't stay in the family at least.
Those old Core Lokts have been Unobtainium for years. Best bullet ever made for the old .35...

Oh LORD that breaks my heart. One bad moment and... Heavy sigh. My heart goes out to you friend.
Too bad it can't stay in the family at least.
Those old Core Lokts have been Unobtainium for years. Best bullet ever made for the old .35...
You are aso true regarding the availabity of those 200gr's. 180's were all I could find on the east coast. I've shot dead broadside @ 70yds, double lung, a slight stagger, then haulin tail for over 200 yds one time. Never with the 200gr. They are a sledgehammer period. Its like hittem with a trucck blindsided. I think there only 5 of those left to go with the gun. Well wishes all

Went to a gun show years ago in Dallas Market Hall, a gentleman there had a box full of loose Remington 35 cal Core-Locks bullets. I dont remember the price but i bought 5 lbs of them. They were 180's though. My Super 14" 35 Rem Contender loves these.
DL

Back