Repairing "SAHot Out" CVA Blackhorn BP

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This works. Just fill in around the firing pin hole in the bushing, and file a little more out of the center of this tool.
View attachment 7251

It wouldn't be needed if CVA would go back to the 0.030" slot instead of the 0.050" slot on the newer bushings. I've never had a problem with the 0.030", and now they even have that tool, which they didn't back when they made the 0.030" slot.

Exactly what I was thinking, just haven't got around to measuring it!

Why not just buy the leihigh vents and be done with it ??? Then you can play with that pile of batterys !!! Lol :D:eek:
Just teaseing . You said you had car bstterys for the lead and casting in another thread . Oh , those batterys !!! Lol !!!

Nah, you have me confused with someone else. I don't have any car batteries, and I gave up casting many years ago. But that's ok, I get confused at times also!

Nah, you have me confused with someone else. I don't have any car batteries, and I gave up casting many years ago. But that's ok, I get confused at times also!
Must be my q-tip look again !!! Lol !!!

Latest posts

Back