Rio Grande Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knight shooter, didn't u say u bought that rip grande on gun rocker? I've never bought anything on gunbroker but I tried looking for it and couldn't find it? Any ideas ? Thank you

These look like a really simple gun. White barrels to boot! I'm waiting to see some range reports.

Its hard to tell from the pcs, is it ‘slam fired’, or a ‘striker’ ? From the bolt lever groove it looks like the bolt locks forward and a striker hits the primer? If so it would be safer using bh209 then a White ml? Or am i looking at it wrong?

That looks like a nice little rifle. If I were to guess I would say judging by the design that the hammer cocks by closing the bolt.
Waiting for a range report. I've been selling off some of my muzzleloaders and not really interested in another but you never know. And at that price its hard to pass up

Would really be interested in some more detail on the action as well.
No, it's a plunger action with both the safety and the pull cock on the right side of the rifle. The travel on the pull cock is also designed differently. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same as a White g-series.

@Underclocked writes that it’s basically a G series.

Back