Santa showed

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*** Not yet in production or for sale ***

Dennis approved showing the bullets.

Fury bonded 300gr. Has an estimated BC of .320 and the bullet has a tapered jacket thickness.
I'm sizing them to a loading force of 35# in a clean barrel. Yup, they'll be a little tight when the barrel is fouled.

View attachment 39888
I'm thinking I saw these on Hank's. Somebody had used them.

*** Not yet in production or for sale ***

Dennis approved showing the bullets.

Fury bonded 300gr. Has an estimated BC of .320 and the bullet has a tapered jacket thickness.
I'm sizing them to a loading force of 35# in a clean barrel. Yup, they'll be a little tight when the barrel is fouled.

View attachment 39888
I see that it has a tapered jacket. I wonder how well it "swell it up" in the barrel?

I see that it has a tapered jacket. I wonder how well it "swell it up" in the barrel?
When it stops raining, the fog disappears and the humidity drops below 100%, hopefully I'll find out
The jacket is .021" at the base and tapers to .017"
I'm pretty sure these are going to shoot very well. Same weather we've had for a week is going to continue through the weekend. It sucks.

When it stops raining, the fog disappears and the humidity drops below 100%, hopefully I'll find out
The jacket is .021" at the base and tapers to .017"
I'm pretty sure these are going to shoot very well. Same weather we've had for a week is going to continue through the weekend. It sucks.
I thought maybe it was thicker than .021 at the base. I'm thinking if they are like the other Fury bullets they will perform great.

Latest posts

Back