Savage E Z Tool

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ.H.

Reaction score
Just recieved my Savage E Z Tool from Tom Scott and it works GREAT! Makes cleaning my Savage ML10 II so much easier. It is a good tool to have. PJ.H.

Ditto here. I received it earlier this week and had a chance to use it at the range today. This is an outstanding accessory that in my opinion no 10ML-II owner should be without.

It weighs a small fraction of the factory tool, and is a small fraction of its size. This means you can always have it with you.

It can be used without removing the bolt and rear action screw. Saves time, saves possible changes in zero.

I got the version with four lugs for two-piece bases, and it fits like a charm. Tom shipped the "rotated" version based on the positions of the lugs on my rifle, and the positioning is great -- no need even to remove the scope to use the tool.

It's so fast and easy to use the EZ Tool that I found I was using it to break the crud ring (shooting Triple 7) every five shots, which meant that the crud never locked the plug up at all.

I can't recommend this thing strongly enough. This tool and a Power Rod should come in the box from the factory, but until they do, they should be purchases #2 and #3 for the rifle.

Same here. This is one great tool that ever savage 10ML-II should have in their range box.

I got the new ratcheting EZ Tool, very nice.

tool.jpg

Thanks Tom Scott

http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/website/Pocampo/eztool.html

I to would like to say what an amazing tool this is... I hesitated at first because of the cost but find it is well worth it!

Latest posts

Back