Sayin' hi

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevec

Reaction score
Obviously I'm new here. Even more basic than that, I'm totally new to any muzzleloaders. In my 54 years, I've shot a lot of pretty much everything except a ML.

Well, I've been toying with buying the Savage ML10. Yesterday I "pulled the trigger" and ordered a 10MLBTSS-II

I'm going to scope it and use it for whitetail deer in the NE US.

From just a quick scan of this place I see I have a lot of reading up to do and practice before this fall.

I obviously have some serious research to do on bullet make, size, charges, sleeves, charges etc. I don't want to blow 'em up, just put 'em down. ;)

I'll probably be quiet for the most part until I get it but just thought I'd say "hi".

Welcome to the board Steve! We'll be happy to help any way we can!

Thanks Chuck. I "figer" I have a LOT of reading to do to figure this thing out first.

Lots of very good info here. I know it was a bit overwhelming when I first found the site. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the board.. from all I have read on the Savage.. you made a great choice. While I can not help you with that rifle, there are people here that know that rifle inside and out...

I'll probably need it too. :wink: Looks like a wealth of info here to try and get myself jumpstarted with it.

Latest posts

Back