• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scope deals i will update as i find them

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they arrived. Hard to believe these are $100 binoculars. They feel much more rugged than i was expecting too. Turns out the Amazon listing was drop shipped from Adorama according to the package it arrived in.

I have the 8x 32 ordered, should be here next week. I "need" a pair of binos to leave on the quad and hopefully, they are as small as I think they are.

Last edited:
Last edited:
i just now ordered the Sightron green binos through Amazon. $104 with tax.

Its a pretty good deal considering where they are made and who makes them. Kenko makes them and they dont do too bad of a job either. Yeah you can get Chinese made HD for slightly more. Pretty sure though you will have a tough time finding anything this good made outside China for that kinda price.

Optics Planet has some of the SII 7x50 WPs (not Blue Sky) too but they are only multi coated and not fully multi coated. Im still tempted to snag a pair of those too for $82.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/sightron-sii-series-7x50mm-binoculars-siiwp750.html

i just now ordered the Sightron green binos through Amazon. $104 with tax.
You guys are a bad influence...I also ordered one yesterday $1 more than Okie. I have a bald eagle staying in the area so hoping I can see it better next time it shows up. Very unusual for VA, but they seem to be coming back!

My set of SII 7x50s will be here tomorrow. Just checked tracking and they are at the main hub now.

You guys are a bad influence...I also ordered one yesterday $1 more than Okie. I have a bald eagle staying in the area so hoping I can see it better next time it shows up. Very unusual for VA, but they seem to be coming back!
My sightron 10X32 came today. Wow! Very nice and clear binoculars! Glad I got them!

My Sightron Green binos came today. What an improvement over my 56 year old Bushnell Banner binos.
They sure are nice aren't they? FYI I tried to register them for the limited lifetime warranty, but nothing on the Sightron site that would let me. Really didn't want to send in the warranty card with my info floating around the mail, so called Sightron. Gentleman who answered said they don't register binoculars any longer, if you have a warranty issue contact them and they will advise from there. He said they haven't used the warranty card any longer either, mine went in file 13... He also said there must be a sale going on as a lot of folks have purchased them. I told him what I paid, he was aware of the price...

If you look at old reviews they are all pretty similar to what you guys are saying. They are great glass for a 32mm. I got the 7x50s also just to see any difference. They do have better clarity and nearly as bright. I cant imagine finding better without paying quite a bit more money.

People in this 79 page thread compare them to several others including more expensive Meostars.
https://www.birdforum.net/threads/sightron-blue-sky-ii-8x32.211793/

Last edited:
I've had the S2 Bluesky binos for years now along with a s2 big sky scope I have always liked. The binos are quite clear and crisp, lighter and more compact than others I have so I still use them often.

Back