Shocker

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D55

Reaction score
I have been having progressively worsening groups from my Sav/Brux. I have had this barrel on for about 5yrs with close to 3k shots on it. Have been scratching funds together for a new barrel. I haven't been able to shoot as I have some bulging and herniated discs in my neck and also carpal tunnel and cubital issues both hands and elbows. I went with my friend Mark to Ky. to a match this past weekend only to observe and see some friends. After the match Mark and Jeff Hankins called me up in front of everyone and gifted me this new sml they collaborated and built together.
thumbnail.jpg
This blew me away. I won't be able to shoot it for a while but will be chomping at the bit. Awesome friends who would be so generous. I certainly do not feel worthy.

I have been having progressively worsening groups from my Sav/Brux. I have had this barrel on for about 5yrs with close to 3k shots on it. Have been scratching funds together for a new barrel. I haven't been able to shoot as I have some bulging and herniated discs in my neck and also carpal tunnel and cubital issues both hands and elbows. I went with my friend Mark to Ky. to a match this past weekend only to observe and see some friends. After the match Mark and Jeff Hankins called me up in front of everyone and gifted me this new sml they collaborated and built together.
View attachment 22736
This blew me away. I won't be able to shoot it for a while but will be chomping at the bit. Awesome friends who would be so generous. I certainly do not feel worthy.
That’s soo dang cool to have friends like that, that think that highly of you to do something so incredibly kind & generous. I’ve been gifted a cpl ML’s so I know firsthand how humbled & grateful I am, thst I’m sure you felt the same way. The best way to say thank you to them is to enjoy shooting the heck out of it. Im happy for you, plz keep us posted with your shooting

That’s soo dang cool to have friends like that, that think that highly of you to do something so incredibly kind & generous. I’ve been gifted a cpl ML’s so I know firsthand how humbled & grateful I am, thst I’m sure you felt the same way. The best way to say thank you to them is to enjoy shooting the heck out of it. Im happy for you, plz keep us posted with your shooting
I told both of them if they was perdier I would kiss them.

That's a really good looking gun. It's going to shoot really good looking groups too. Mighty good friends.

Latest posts

Back