Shotgun ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does any manufacture make a double barreled shotgun with a rifled slug barrel/ full choked smooth bore combo? I haven't looked honestly an thinking I probably would have to go with a rifled choke on a smooth bore.

I believe this would be a great weapon to have while squirrel/turkey hunting in the deer woods!!

Any shot gunners out there that know??

I haven’t looked, But I’ve never seen or heard of one? If you were to find one of any quality you can bet it will EXPENSIVE! Many years ago I remember a Friend having a Cool Little Shotgun, It’s a vague memory, it had a .22 Barrel, Seems like it was a .22, .410 Over/Under?

Idaholewis said:
I haven’t looked, But I’ve never seen or heard of one? If you were to find one of any quality you can bet it will EXPENSIVE! Many years ago I remember a Friend having a Cool Little Shotgun, It’s a vague memory, it had a .22 Barrel, Seems like it was a .22, .410 Over/Under?
Me either. Savage used to make several combo caliber shotgun / rifle, probably still do.
Just wondering out loud. ..

dbowling said:
might check your hunting regs I know in some states its illegal to hunt with a gun with buckshot/slug in gun.
Correct in turkey seasons, but should be OK in deer seasons when turkey/deer overlap. VA. fall turkey season /early muzzle loader season are in the first week of Nov. If I ever get one I will check tho, thanks!!

Back