....... Single action revolvers..........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:?: :?: :?:

Anyone have or had or is still shooting the RUGER SINGLE REVOLVERS IN 22 LR / 22 MAG :?: :?: :?:
Would like to buy one either with a 5 or 6.5" barrel. :scratch: They seem to be a lot of fun to shoot and at $20.00 per 500 rounds makes the entire idea sound better :cheers: :cheers:
Any opinions or first hand knowledge would help :!: :!: ;)
Thanks to who reply and have a great day :sunny: :D

ive seen them. Pretty expensive too. The places around us charge 350 to 400 for one/

I own a .22 RUGER MARK I semi-auto bull-barrel and it's very accurate. Lots of fun to shoot. This particular RUGER model is easy to take apart, but tricky(PITA) to re-assemble.

I'd like to have a RUGER .22/.22 MAG revolver for the flexibility in ammo and for ease of cleaning. I've often thought about trading it for a revolver but haven't been able to make a deal on trade. Can't beat the 6.5" barrel if you ever plan to hunt with it, provided you don't mind carrying the extra barrel length. I think the extra weight of the longer barrel would also help stready your aim.

Latest posts

Back