T/C to go smokeless.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encore4me

Reaction score
Do you think T/C will ever make a barrel for the Encore that can shoot smokeless powder? I have been reading alot on this forum page about smokeless ML and would love to try it but dont plan on buying a Savage. All they make is right handed guns I shoot left handed so the Encore works great for me.
I think the action should be strong enough, they now make a 416 Rigby brl.

Matt

encore4me said:
Do you think T/C will ever make a barrel for the Encore that can shoot smokeless powder? I have been reading alot on this forum page about smokeless ML and would love to try it but dont plan on buying a Savage. All they make is right handed guns I shoot left handed so the Encore works great for me.

Matt

There's already companies that make smokeless barrels for the Encore. 8)

s.m.i. in indiana will make you one and do a great job of it for you too.
look them up on the internet.
sb

encore4me said:

Matt
I shoot left-handed, and my Sav. has never slowed me down.

I SHOOT LEFT HANDED ALSO AND IT HASEN'T SLOWED ME DOWN ONE BIT.
HOW YA DOING RICK,I'LL BE CALLING SOON...DON

I can't see what difference it makes on a muzzleloader. The Savage has a thumb safety so it wouldn't matter whether you right or left and the bolt shouldn't matter cause it's it not like you going to get a quick followup shot. What would matter is the accuracy and quickest lock time which the Savage clearly has. :wink:

dwhunter said:
I can't see what difference it makes on a muzzleloader. The Savage has a thumb safety so it wouldn't matter whether you right or left and the bolt shouldn't matter cause it's it not like you going to get a quick followup shot. What would matter is the accuracy and quickest lock time which the Savage clearly has. :wink:

I don't know if the factory stocks have a neutral stock, or if there is cast-off built in for right handed shooters....?

Does anybody make an aftermarket LH stock for the ML-II?
Blue-Dot-37.5

I suspect Kevin Rayhill, supplies SSS stocks also, does.

RICHARDS CAN MAKE ANY COMBINATION YOU NEED.I BOUGHT THEIR WILDCAT THUMBHOLE VARMIT LAM.IN BLACK IN A LEFTHAND VERSION.IT LOOK'S GREAT AND THE EXTRA WEIGHT MADE SHOOTING HEAVY LOADS A DREAM.

Back