T/C ???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did sam and jake hawken but one of their rifles still blew up in tom fitzpatrick's hands during battle. Course he was probably just dumping an unmeasured charge down the bore :lol:

Omega Man said:
Yeh easy for you to say Choc-dog -until this BS happens to you - no excuse with all the technology out there today . Years ago this kind of thing was unheard of because people took pride in what they made . It's a small consilation that ones gun will be fix if it might have a defect and something unfortunately breaks . But to put these guns out that are inferior right out to be sold is disgusting to say the least . Buyer beware , I can't emphasize that enough ! :shock:

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME. My first Encore being a .45 required 2 barrels
not to "shoot' worth a darn and a 3rd .50 barrel that shot sub-moa only to have the barrel seize. The 4th barrel is still on the rifle.

Do I blame T/C...absolutely not. Their customer service kept working thru the problem with me as a "Partnership" in "customer satifaction" until I was satisfied.

Most of you guys think you were singled out to get the occasional bad barrel.....NOT. The truth is most of you don't KNOW how to handle a service department to get what you want or need.

I have handled service problems for T/C owners here on this site and "24hour campfire site" and have settled issues in 5 minutes and have replacement rifles shipped in 4 hours.

Chocdog AKA Doctor Encore on the "24hour campfire"

Choc-Doc-Dog, puleeze tell them to get rid of their deep QLA. :D

And have them send me two rifles. :wink:

I cant' suggest T/C to stop making the "QLA" for the reason that you origionally invented it as the "false muzzle"....remember!!

Gregg

Latest posts

Back