• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TC Hawken (percussion) in laminated stock , New old stock in box!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been watching that one for a couple days. I think he has his starting bid way to high. Seems that guns like this go for a lot more when they start out at .01¢.
I would really love to have that one, but $799 is just too much for me.

Folks don’t have the stomach for $1 start auctions even though there is a mountain of evidence that correlates long running auctions with low starting bids producing higher ending final prices. Most folks want as much money as possible and have no interest in selling items for what they are actually worth.

Nonetheless, that is a pretty neat piece that has survived unmolested for this long.

Ive been watching that one for a couple days. I think he has his starting bid way to high. Seems that guns like this go for a lot more when they start out at .01¢.
I would really love to have that one, but $799 is just too much for me.
That is what I thought when I saw the price
never seem to work out when the buy now price is out of line with the product being advertised
weren't these like 250.00 new for the kit's?
I built one years ago in 54 cal and didn't have a bunch of money at the time so I do not think I would have bought it if it was outrageously priced

I bought mine for $250 four years ago come December the 13th. Friday December 13th.
Neither the shop or I knew what it was, or how rare. I found out after I got her home. I wouldn't sell her for $800.
But, knowing what i do now, I'd buy her for that.
Not trying to spend y'all's money, but when you pick one of these up, it's all over.
They are heavier than a walnut stocked Hawken. Laminate is like that. They just grab your eye. Redline the cool factor. Practical too.
Quality of assembly is amazing.
Pardon the gush. But these are.really THAT good/ nice.
I do hope it goes to a good home.

i had Just viewed it on Gunbroker. Beautiful! I wish I could afford it.

That is a beautiful stock, it will be interesting to see if it sells....

Hmmm...Watching this auction. I have one just like it but it is not as pristine as this one.

Back