The “Little Heartbreaker”

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
52bore started it! I gotta keep up with Jones’s ya Know ;) I broke my “Little Heartbreaker” .54 Cal Custom PP Mold Out of Storage and cast up some Of Certified PURE LEAD

u3vU3kHm.jpg

4oyXAHKl.jpg

XoG7Kcgl.jpg

I have these sitting DEAD ON .540 With this Particular Paper, i can adjust these anywhere i could possibly need them, From .538-.539 to .542-.543
7zPQuyMl.jpg

Man I just love tat wide metplat . That sure would put a wallop on anything it hits! :lewis:

This is a BAD DUDE of a Bullet Ed! And it shoots REALLY well! I just don’t shoot them that much Due to The .54s Kickin the DAYLIGHTS out of me! :eek: I shoot a 540 Grain Elliptical Bullet out of my 1-18 Twist .45 Cal, it is MUCH Easier on the Shoulder than these .54s, That added Barrel Weight of the .45s makes a NIGHT N DAY Difference!

What molds are those Lewis ??
Demz Nice......

These are a Series of WIDE MEPLAT Paper Patch Designs i did Through Accurate Molds, it Started with the .50 Cal, Then a .45, and lastly i did the .54 Cal, Gotta Love a BIG WIDE Meplat, they are the HAMMER of THOR :lewis:

These are a Series of WIDE MEPLAT Paper Patch Designs i did Through Accurate Molds, it Started with the .50 Cal, Then a .45, and lastly i did the .54 Cal, Gotta Love a BIG WIDE Meplat, they are the HAMMER of THOR :lewis:
Your design or theirs ?? Part numbers ??

Your design or theirs ?? Part numbers ??

My designs :lewis:

44-404S on the .45 Cal, It shoots LIGHTS OUT GOOD, it has a HUGE Meplat

This was it’s FIRST test/outing, only 50 Yards. There is actually 4 Shots here, after the 3 Shot Group i had 1 left, I loaded back up and Sent it for Good Measure. This was a long time ago, I haven’t shot this bullet in a LONG time

The .50 Cal is Mold #49-440P

And .54 Cal is Mold #53-515P

R4s3Jdnl.jpg

This was it’s FIRST test/outing, only 50 Yards. There is actually 4 Shots here, after the 3 Shot Group i had 1 left, I loaded back up and Sent it for Good Measure. This was a long time ago, I haven’t shot this bullet in a LONG time
R4s3Jdnl.jpg

Very Nice Work !!! Thank you !!! Your design Really caught my eye . I must look into these . I LOVE that monster metplat especially on the 54 :thumb:

R4s3Jdnl.jpg
Very nice grouping!

Back