The continued debate......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Yup, it'll happen to the end of time.

So today on a FB forum, one lady took exception to my use of an electric fence to deter bear from my bird feeders.
I explained to her, that she's more at risk of injury shaving her legs and her use of a curling iron than a bear is with an electric fence.

So... LOL.... She comes back with a stupid comment: 'Well you know about women shaving their legs and curling irons, do you know what they go through in child birth?'

My answer: Well, no. I do not know what a woman goes through in child birth. However, it can't be that bad, because they go through it multiple times. Men have their own issues also, in case you didn't know. If a man zips himself up in his zipper, which by the way means that he has to come back down with the zipper, he learns the first time to not do that again.

My thanks to mothers who chose to have multiple children. I would not be here if my mother decided one was enough! I also would not have had two son's to carry on the family name.

I 2nd what Mr Tom said.....

One summer one of my store bought hybrid green bell pepper plants reverted back to one of the ancestor hot chile pepper plants used in its breeding.

About half the peppers on this particular plant had a heat index similar to a jalapeno pepper, but looked EXACTLY like a green bell pepper.

So, I was helping to break down about 40 peppers into 1/4" dice, put them into doubled, quart Ziploc freezer bags, and freeze them.

NOT wearing gloves, because WHO KNEW? Finished up, lightly washed my hands, went upstairs to the bathroom to urinate, and all of a sudden, I am screaming like a lunatic.

Everybody runs upstairs, my mom opens the bathroom door, and there I am with my underwear and shorts down by my knees, my right leg hiked up on the pedestal sink, the cold water faucet running full bore, tears streaming down my face, cursing up a storm, trying to rinse the capsaicin oils off of my penis, hopping up and down, water flying everywhere.

My mother, and everyone else, start laughing like hyenas. Which, just makes me madder than ever. Finally, she asks, "What's wrong?"

I'm gasping, "HOT PEPPER!!, HOT PEPPER!!"

Which just makes everybody laugh that much harder. I finally grab a towel, and start scrubbing away which eventually lessens the pain to the point where I can pull my underwear and shorts back up.

PAINFULL LESSON.

:hot:Really not funny and glad I haven't done more than rub my eyes with the pepper hands.
One summer one of my store bought hybrid green bell pepper plants reverted back to one of the ancestor hot chile pepper plants used in its breeding.

About half the peppers on this particular plant had a heat index similar to a jalapeno pepper, but looked EXACTLY like a green bell pepper.

So, I was helping to break down about 40 peppers into 1/4" dice, put them into doubled, quart Ziploc freezer bags, and freeze them.

NOT wearing gloves, because WHO KNEW? Finished up, lightly washed my hands, went upstairs to the bathroom to urinate, and all of a sudden, I am screaming like a lunatic.

Everybody runs upstairs, my mom opens the bathroom door, and there I am with my underwear and shorts down by my knees, my right leg hiked up on the pedestal sink, the cold water faucet running full bore, tears streaming down my face, cursing up a storm, trying to rinse the capsaicin oils off of my penis, hopping up and down, water flying everywhere.

My mother, and everyone else, start laughing like hyenas. Which, just makes me madder than ever. Finally, she asks, "What's wrong?"

I'm gasping, "HOT PEPPER!!, HOT PEPPER!!"

Which just makes everybody laugh that much harder. I finally grab a towel, and start scrubbing away which eventually lessens the pain to the point where I can pull my underwear and shorts back up.

PAINFULL LESSON.

I couldn't stop laughing @ this blog string to this point Watch out for the women that love bears and be careful with the hot peppers. LOL

Ive had a "Hot Willy" and it only took one time to make sure it wont happen ever again. You touch your Willy after cutting up super hots like ghosts or hotter you will be in agony. Even washing is not a guarantee you wont "feel the burn". WHERE NITRILE GLOVES AND WASH YOUR HANDS 3 TIMES!!!! with Dawn and a wash cloth.

I get 6mil or thicker nitrile. Them cheap medical type latex wont cut it. You want the thick ones that mechanics use.

Been there, done that. One thing that comes to mind is I have a friend who, after having a few, said he had the secret to eating carolina reapers. He cut it open and, using his finger, he cleaned out the inside of the pepper. First, he found out that the pepper was still VERY spicy, then after going to the restroom he got another surprise. I don't think I've seen anyone much more miserable than he was.

Don't make a mistake with those little red habanero's you'al will want to cut your Willy off. Saw that happen to a Hispanic work mate. His eyes got bigger than silver dollars almost. He ran back to the men's room. We were working and it was just after lunch. What a hoot he and we all had.

I grow a Jalapeño, a Serrano and a Tabasco chili each year to dry and grind into powder. I found a pepper plant that was unmarked in with the other hot pepper a few years back that turned out to be some Jamaican/African hellfire pepper. I picked a nice sized green one and sliced it just to get a nip to see how hot it was going to be...wrongo. Then I found out all about hot on the hands. I held a gallon ziplock under the peppers when they ripened to catch them as I cut the stems with a scissor. The bag went straight to the freezer. The scissors went to the washer. A buddy asked if he could have them so I did have a way to part ways with them but his wife was less that friendly after they used them in a dish with company. Never did learn of the name of the critters. Very deep bright red to almost a red-orange. Like I said. Hellfire peppers.

Yup, it'll happen to the end of time.

So today on a FB forum, one lady took exception to my use of an electric fence to deter bear from my bird feeders.
I explained to her, that she's more at risk of injury shaving her legs and her use of a curling iron than a bear is with an electric fence.

So... LOL.... She comes back with a stupid comment: 'Well you know about women shaving their legs and curling irons, do you know what they go through in child birth?'

My answer: Well, no. I do not know what a woman goes through in child birth. However, it can't be that bad, because they go through it multiple times. Men have their own issues also, in case you didn't know. If a man zips himself up in his zipper, which by the way means that he has to come back down with the zipper, he learns the first time to not do that again.
reminds me of the movie There's Something About Mary.:D

× 3 on the zipper!!!

I can’t back this up but given that we take all kinds from all walks of life, I’m pretty certain that one of the reasons the Army (and the other uniformed U.S. military branches as well, from what I’ve seen) continues requiring button flies on duty uniform pants is to prevent casualties from Penis Fly Trap bites.

This reminds me of something I've seen several times, can't remember if it was a meme or just a joke.
The long time debate between men and women of which is more painful, child birth or getting kicked in the jewels.
Women say child birth is the most painful, and that no man could handle the pain.
Men say that getting kicked in the jewels has to be at least as painful.
Simple logic can answer this question. While child birth is obviously painful, women do very often choose to have more than one child.
When's the last time you heard of a man choosing to get his jewels racked a second time?

Big Green has tried both zippers and velcro in combat. The drawbacks to both vis-a-vis buttons is that both are noisy enough to help the enemy locate you and both have a bad habit of being rendered inoperable by muddy conditions. For the same reasons I try to opt for buttons where ever I can when choosing garments for hunting.

Tammy, Who would have ever guessed . I got pretty good with those buttons when in the Army 1967/1970

Back