Think it'll buff out?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, youre gonna need to pack it full of newspaper and Bondo, a lil sanding and a rattle can or two of Krylon and, presto! Good as new, no one will ever know. Or just drive it the way it is, it’s really not that bad. With new truck prices as high as they are, someone will pay top dollar for it on ebay. :roll::roll:

With that kind of regularity, I would just put up a Piling wall. (like telephone poles sunk deep and 5-8' tall. Around me there are a ton of piledrivers docks, bulkhead, house raisers) dig a pond there, something.
I was thinking the same. But then that could up the potential to kill some drunk.
Has anyone died in a crash there so far?

With that kind of regularity, I would just put up a Piling wall. (like telephone poles sunk deep and 5-8' tall. Around me there are a ton of piledrivers docks, bulkhead, house raisers) dig a pond there, something.
You would then bear some liability for injuries or death

Damn. As tough as it is to get green foliage to grow anywhere anymore, I think I'd put up a concrete wall to help protect the shrubbery

If the inebriated messican hit to the left, and the party girl hit to the right, chances are the next happy customer should centerpunch the tree next. Maybe wrapping an old mattress around the tree would help cushion the impact.
Just being facetious.
You could capitalize on the situation and put up a "nice fence" in the target area and value it at a few thousand dollars for insurance purposes. Might get enough to buy some powder and ball each occurrence. :rolleyes:

You would then bear some liability for injuries or death
I believe this to be true. I replaced my dads mailbox 3 years ago. The "snowplow man" loves to see if he can lay waste to the mailboxes on our road. I was going to get a 6" steel I beam and use it for the post. Someone told me the same thing that it could be a liability problem. You know, I am responsible for someone too stupid to be responsible for themselves. 3 days after I installed a new 6" x 6" wooden post a girl and her boyfriend hit it. They went through 100 yards of ditch after and the car was pretty messed up. Glad I didn't have a steel beam out there.

Update. The "snowplow man" has not been able to ruin my new mailbox setup. But Im sure hes sitting at home trying to figure out an angle right now.

Back