...Todays final range report for this season.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cvilorio said:
GregK said:
Great shooting & great report Ray! Glad you got out & had such great success! That gun is dialed in for sure!! I have the Apex ready of course & I hope so with the Knight soon. I will be switching to bags soon & I am contemplating a set of sticks too.
Greg I hate to say this but I don't think you have your APEX ready to go yet.:evil:  But you will soon enough:twisted:
Carlos
You are right my friend.....there are a few changes that I have to make but, I'm up for it :)

In no way was I being serious. I was just giving Hawg some crud.  He can like whatever he wants. He's a big boy.

:D

Tony,
No harm done. :no:  I didn't think you were. :no: :no:  We all like to stick it to one another.  :cheers: 
Have a great season and I hope you fill your freezer with venison steaks.

Ray.......;)

The way your MR is shooting, I have no doubt you will fill yours!!  Good luck this year, Hawgslayer.  And for the record, I love CVA's.  The CVA Apex is probably the best muzzleloader I've ever shot. :)

Nah ...it must be made from real steel at least :)  The Chinese make tungsten that is as soft as our lead so how can they make a gun that will last ?

Great shooting Ray. Want to loan that gun and combo out for oh, say a few decades? My son would be glad  to swing by and pick it up. Of course then I would probably never get it from him after he saw how it shoots!
Best of luck in the upcoming seasons. ours starts in November. Bow starts 5 Oct.

john

Tony said:
CVA 
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
 JUST A BETTER GUN 
icon_cheers.png
 IMHO that is.

Great shooting, Hawg.  But I can't go along with your statement. :evil: 
Hey fellas, a little competition is good. Personally, I will judge how good my gun is by the target. I would think the fella with the best target would have the best gun.

By the way, OP, Great Shooting!

:D 

I agree 100% Spitfire :!:  I guy could spend tons of money on rifles, powder, primers and scopes but he doesn't know how to shoot....well you know the rest of the story there :no: :no: :no: 

Ray..........:shooter: 

Thanks once again gents for your comments and opinions :!:  GOOD HUNTIN' EVERYONE :!: :!: :!:

Also bullets that "fly good" aren't necessarily the best to use on game. If they're too frangible, they will mess up a good hunt.

But Ray and Greg can shoot, that's for sure. Oh, Carlos isn't bad either. :lol:

Latest posts

Back