Vortex Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While I was hunting in South Africa a couple of weeks ago while driving around the driver hit a Warthog hole. I was wearing my Vortex Diamondback 12x50 across my chest and it took a hard bump on a bar that you could use as a rifle rest. Well, the adjustment knob came off, and while I could adjust the binoculars with my fingers, it made adjusting things very difficult. When I got back home I called them and explained what happened. They said no problem, just mail it to us. Sure enough, in three weeks I received a brand new updated High Definition 12x50 Diamondback with a strap-on binocular case to use. NOW that is Customer Service!! Vortex has my vote in supporting their products.

Good to hear Ed!
I own (5) Vortex scopes and one red dot. I have had no issues with any of them so far. I have read and heard of their unconditional warrantee. Good to see it is true and that they actually do stand behind it.
I have had to send (2) scopes back to Leupold in the past. Their service was excellent as well.
On another note. My buddy and I were deer hunting one year and he dropped his rifle from the tree stand. The scope was mangled and appeared to be bent. He sent it back to Zeiss. They sent it back to him with a note saying it was fine. He was none too happy.

Back