Vortex strikefire

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rio54

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a problem with the cocker sliding up and not locking in place just happened today it will not slide up and stay locked

Has anyone experienced a problem with the cocker sliding up and not locking in place just happened today it will not slide up and stay locked
Remove the but stock, locate the small pin that the little spring is attatched to. Take a small punch and hammer and tap it firmly back into place, make sure it is anchored good, put it back together and try it again.

Remove the but stock, locate the small pin that the little spring is attatched to. Take a small punch and hammer and tap it firmly back into place, make sure it is anchored good, put it back together and try it again.
I talked to tradition this morning and they said to take the buttstock off he's a 6 mm screw and now and ranch and remove the Stryker system and clean the channel is the problem the channel is more than likely found if you have to clean this every so often and turns out my brother-in-law in the last 3 years has never cleaned it but we'll take a look at what you said I'm pretty sure it's nothing I found out this morning that last night he wouldn't bought the tradition pursuit g4 this is going to make the fourth muzzleloader he's bought looks like I'll end up with another one now lol

Latest posts

Back