W T B no exscuses conicals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'm Picking up a new KRB7 on Monday And going to try to make this into my CONICAL shooter.

I was wondering If any one had any EXTRA 460gr and 495gr in .504 or .503 NO ESCU. that I mite be able to buy a dozen of ea. to try befor I order some to find out that the gun dos't like them. Also planning to try Hornady G P and SABERTOOTH by Harvester but would like to stay with the BIG led 450gr or better.

I have several boxes of 50 here..

Interested? Send me a PM... 495's in .503

You might want to slug your barrel before trying many conicals. My KRB is the stainless one and the barrel slugged at .503. My Omega is at .500 exactly and hardly anything will go down it; so you may be OK with the "White sized" conicals in the KRB or they may be a little tight. I am not sure how close GM controls their barrel size.

You might also want to check out Bull Shop Bullets

http://home.mchsi.com/~rltsr/bullshop.jpg

Bullshop Dan will size them to your bore size and offers good selection as well as price. He has a few more moulds available now for the .50x that are not shown. Send him an email.

My favorite among his .50x us the 460 grain MT NEx. The 500 grain N373 also shoots great.

THANKS GUYS ( WILL DO )

AFTER I CHECK THE SIZE OF THE BARRLE I WILL GIVE DAN A CALL

Ron

Latest posts

Back