Walmart Powder Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Panhandle said:
saxman1 said:
I hide what I want in other depatments and it is usually there when the price goes down

I wonder what department would be the best to hide powder and bullets in? :lol: :lol:
Zen
Unmentionables, no doubt!

Panhandle said:
saxman1 said:
I hide what I want in other depatments and it is usually there when the price goes down

I wonder what department would be the best to hide powder and bullets in? :lol: :lol:
Zen

I am very tall so I choose items on the top shelf to hide it in or behind.
One department has a bunch on tupperwear containers,I do short term hiding in those.

I just went to Wally World and hid 4 jugs of Pyro RS FFG and 4 of 777 FFG
And now the waiting begins

:lol: Thats too funny, I better start looking in the tupperware dept for deals! :lol:

saxman1 said:

I hope you are pulling our leg here? :? Time to come clean before someone actually tries this.

If you are not, please consider the following:

Several bad things could happen when a store does not know where its flammable solids/explosives are located. Fire and liability to name a couple. Not to mention granny getting arrested for trying to hide a pound of powder in her plasticware.

Just too many bad thigs could happen, and quite frankly borderline criminal activity.

Might even have this activity on tape, some stores have hundreds of cameras.

Sorry, but that is how I see it.

I sure wouldn't want to get caught placing explosives in various places other than where they belong. The stores have to follow strict codes as to where these powders are placed. ie,,,not next to paint thinners,,caustic cleaners,,etc. VERY fine line as far as the law is concerned, especially nowadays.

I was thinking the same thing!!! Just did not have the balls to say it :!: :oops:
Busta said:
saxman1 said:

I hope you are pulling our leg here? :? Time to come clean before someone actually tries this.

If you are not, please consider the following:

Several bad things could happen when a store does not know where its flammable solids/explosives are located. Fire and liability to name a couple. Not to mention granny getting arrested for trying to hide a pound of powder in her plasticware.

Just too many bad thigs could happen, and quite frankly borderline criminal activity.

Might even have this activity on tape, some stores have hundreds of cameras.

Sorry, but that is how I see it.

I didn't consider any of those things.
It doesn't look like they have it secured in any particular special location.
My usual spot is the aisle right behind where it was originaly.about 10 feet or less from where it was.

Right now the RS is $15 and the 777 is $21.

All good advice,Thanks

vabowhntr said:
mikew17361 said:
My wife just picked up FFg 777 for $15 on my behalf. Since there was only one, I said get it. I didn't want to miss it by holding out for $10...
-Mike

I got it for $7 per pound last year, but they don't have nearly as much this year, so I doubt it will make it that low. I did get some 250 gr SW's at $7/15 pack. Might need some more, though... Next markdown looks to be about Christmas day if I have my Walmart markdown schedule figured out (too much time on my hands). My wife is convinced I don't need half the stuff I buy, I just feel the need to get a "deal". I did get a bag target for archery (needed it, honest :wink: ) for $13 the other night and I am waiting on the treestands and rapid rails to get marked down once more...

It sure is tough to pass up the Triumph deal, but after buying 3 new muzzys this year, I think I need a new bow instead.
Tell us more about that markdown schedule you have figured out!!!

I talked to someone in sporting goods the other day, she said the next markdown would be in effect Dec 26.

Foiled again

They found all the powder and put it back but no one is buying it at this price

I have three walmarts within 12 miles of my house.all of them are sold out of all BP supplies.and when i ask thay all said they werent goin to carry anything anymore.thank god mountain state muzzleloader supply is just down the road from my house.
Parkersburg WV.

My local Walmarts still have T7 at $21.00 a bottle. I bought it last year for $15.00.

I picked up one of the T/C clear powder measures for less than 1/2 of what BassPro Shop was asking.

Back