Walmart Powder Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swampman said:
I picked up one of the T/C clear powder measures for 1/2 of what BassPro Shop was asking.[/qu
I bought one as well on sale for $9 i had just left Bass Pro Shop and looked at them. $24.99 .the wal mart only had one triumph and it would not lock up. they had 2 z5 for $200 each

What was the price on the Triumph there! If they dont sell the triumph because of imroper functioning, they might mark it way down. Then whatever is wrong is covered by TC anyway, they have excellent customer service!

3 ML's left at my walmart.
1 Black/Blue Wolf & Optima
1 SS/camo Wolf

Each is $175.00

Still no reduction in price for the powder.

fisher2072 said:
What was the price on the Triumph there! If they dont sell the triumph because of imroper functioning, they might mark it way down. Then whatever is wrong is covered by TC anyway, they have excellent customer service!

I TRIED TO BUY IT AS IS. MANAGER TOLD ME SHE COULD NOT SELL IT WITH A KNOWN DEFECT

The Walmart off 29N near Pensacola, FL had 2 CVA Optimas for $149.00 ea. They had the Omega Z5 kits for $225.00. They had a gray lam Omega for $485.00. The 2F 777 was $15.00 a lb. The T/C powder measures were $5.00 dagnabbit!

I bought some Winchester Magnum #11s for $3.00 a box.

Walmart

Another reduction this week-T7 is $15/can & $15/pellets, Pyrodex $9/can & $15/pellets, Bonded Shockwaves $9, regular Shockwaves $6, 209 primers and #11 mag caps $3, Triumph $225, powder measures $5, Flex loaders $3, etc

I got some 350 grain T/C Maxihunters for $5.00 a box. I want to play with some conicals this summer.

Maxihunters

Hope they group better for you than they did for me in my Omega. They just sprayed all over the target for me. They did load VERY LOOSE and I assume they are/were a bit undersized in my bore.

Was at my local Wallyworld today and picked up 3 cans of RS for $7 a piece and 2 cans of 777 at $15 a piece. They were cleaned out of MZL's and bullets, all they had left were a few cappers, powder measurers, etc...

Was at my local Wallyworld today and they only had T7 left, $15 a can. There were 16 cans left though so I'll wait it out a bit longer!!

Hopefully they start to carry BH209 !! Guys would be fighting over it after the first markdown........

Well I was at Wal Mart today... and their Pyrodex RS was down to $9.00 a bottle and their Triple Seven was at $14.00 so I picked up $100 worth of powder. Should last me a little while..

cayuga said:
Well I was at Wal Mart today... and their Pyrodex RS was down to $9.00 a bottle and their Triple Seven was at $14.00 so I picked up $100 worth of powder. Should last me a little while..

Do you use both, I thought that was like driving a ford and chevy?? Which is better for what purpus(sp)?

I stopped in one of our Walmarts today and they had T7 marked down to $15.00, and Pyrodex RS to $9.00. They also had a Blue/Black Triump for $225.00. Was tempted, but didn't buy.

Dang, I bought my triumph at $275, should have held out! But it was the last one left here and I didn't want to have to drive 100miles to find another one!

Cayugad uses EVERYTHING so far as powder/caps/primers/bullets/sabots and snow shoes. :wink:

It's nice to hit a sale and get a deal but if WalMart is only selling their muzzle loader supplies after the season at clearenace prices, they are going to quit selling it.

That is what happened here. Enjoy it while you got it.

Cajun said:
It's nice to hit a sale and get a deal but if WalMart is only selling their muzzle loader supplies after the season at clearenace prices, they are going to quit selling it.

That is what happened here. Enjoy it while you got it.

this is the reason the wal-mart in my town quit carrying muzzleloader goodies :cry:

Latest posts

Back