Well, all 3 of us will be hunting!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Well, all 3 of us will be hunting!

Well hell! Looks like I will be hunting after all! I drew a bear tag for a good unit. My dad and brother drew cow elk tags. Now if I can heal up by September, We will be set! My surgery is set for July 5th, so we will see how I do.

I know just the perfect place to sit my rear end down and just watch all day long for bear. Best part..... Elk & Deer wander through the area to!
31265210.jpg

Re: Well, all 3 of us will be hunting!

Best of luck with the surgery and the hunting. Be sure to follow the doctor's orders for the after surgery recovery.

Jonathan if you need anything sound out and we'll do what we can ...  :Questuon:   :pete slap:

I had surgery in August. Was told to do nothing for a year. Well went with my Son in October for a hunt in the Mountains. Was drawn last year same hunt but I was down with Arthritis, probably never again.

Now have a Hernia because of it.

My wife said I probably will have pain the rest of my life and will have to learn to live with it and might have to give up hunting.

Best of luck to you just sharing.

oneshot

oneshot 1 said:

oneshot
I knew it, I knew it. Now that explains why sometimes you can be a pain in the a... sorry oneshot couldn't help myself...   :slaps:

Buck Conner said:
oneshot 1 said:

oneshot
I knew it, I knew it. Now that explains why sometimes you can be a pain in the a... sorry oneshot couldn't help myself...   :slaps:
Hey now I have a reason I can't have a Washer Board Stomach again.  :lol!:

oneshot

oneshot 1 said:
Buck Conner said:
oneshot 1 said:

oneshot
Hey now I have a reason I can't have a Washer Board Stomach again.  :lol!:

oneshot
Never thought of that before, that's funny ...  :)

Forgot, but my dad also drew a Dec 1st - 30th antelope tag! Will be for the grass lands near La Junta.

make sure you take a 100o mg of vitamin c daily as well as 50 mg. of zinc. both avail. at wall mart. it will make you heal faster and more complete.

Thank you SE, I will go take some now. Feeling good, just that damn muscle aches and pains getting me now and then.

FrontierGander said:
Forgot, but my dad also drew a Dec 1st - 30th antelope tag! Will be for the grass lands near La Junta.
Take plenty of fresh water.  That damn algae water down there, look at the spickets on those old houses - white from dripping water ....  :slaps:

Latest posts

Back