What is everybody's favorite inline

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody interested in trading a .54 sidelock for my Wolf with all the stuff that goes with it ($750 invested) i'll swap.

Then the sidelock will be my favorite non inline. :)

The top favorite is that of my youngest daughter's firearm. It has a .45 Brux interrupted fluted barrel. I did most of the stock work from a 95% blank. The second is a .45 with a PacNor barrel. My oldest daughter likes this one. Again I did the stock work for the most part as with the first one. Both on Savage ML actions.
The last is based on a Ruger No. 1 converted to a .45 ML. That probably is my favorite. A .45 Douglas XX barrel. The wood came from a fellow that got it from a tree in a fence line from western Indiana. I had to do some work to get the larger barrel to fit etc.
I think these have been shown before but not necessarily as favorites.

Always loved that #1 conversion. A High Wall, Low Wall or #3 would also be purty. Ive got a Douglas Prem XX also and it may not be the most accurate....Its not finicky for the most part. It shoots a good variety of bullets well within hunting needs. Its probably my favorite barrel for sabots.

The top favorite is that of my youngest daughter's firearm. It has a .45 Brux interrupted fluted barrel. I did most of the stock work from a 95% blank. The second is a .45 with a PacNor barrel. My oldest daughter likes this one. Again I did the stock work for the most part as with the first one. Both on Savage ML actions.
The last is based on a Ruger No. 1 converted to a .45 ML. That probably is my favorite. A .45 Douglas XX barrel. The wood came from a fellow that got it from a tree in a fence line from western Indiana. I had to do some work to get the larger barrel to fit etc.
I think these have been shown before but not necessarily as favorites.
Wow theyre Beautiful !!!!

I own 4 cva's at this moment. 2 Optima v2's nitride, one accura MR Nitride and one paramount. I have had one Optina Pistol, Wolf and a Optima v1 rifle. They have all been more accurate than I'm able and have had 0 problems. So basically Cva for me.

Accura v2, Ruger 77 50, Knight BK92, Traditions Yukon and an old 5 # Traditions Hawken side lock which has been customized.

Blued black Knight Disc Elite 50 cal.with Lehigh bare primer plug. Not the prettiest , not the lightest, but will shoot moa 100yd groups with dang near anything I stuff down the barrel with 100gr vol. bh209.

Blue black Knight Disc Elite 50 cal with Lehigh bare primer ignition . Not the prettiest, not the lightest , but will shoot dang near anything I stuff down the barrel pushed by 100gr vol. of bh209 into 1 to 1.5 moa at 100 yds with boring regularity. Probably my favorite rifle out of all I own MZ,CF,or RF.

I know in my previous post, I said it was my Knight Extreme, well, I'll find out today if it's going to be my new Knight UL, .50cal, green stock, nitride, don't have the gun yet, but I'll know today if it's possible to get it over here in Canada....

Back