What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replace the number 11 nipple with a mag spark on my under Hammer I was just curious how that was going to work I took the advice of someone here they said to put a little spit on the primer which I did primers didn't stick came out fine.
Primer came out fine, well with the primer n direct ignition. Bet it fired off fast.

I stuck a cleaning Jag and a patch down in the bottom of my under hammer the whole Jag tip can't completely off the rod the little wooden dowel in that fits up into the Jag that came out I'm fixing to wrap this traditional gun around a tree and I'm going to try a couple of cans of black powder to it and blow it up

Going to try putting a little piece of masking tape around the tip of the wooden rod put it back up I can feel it slide up into the Jag tap it just a little bit with a hammer and get it to fit tight also considered putting just a little dab of Super Glue right on the end of that to seat back in the Jag in pull it out if that doesn't work I'll go to the black powder and blow it up

Going to try putting a little piece of masking tape around the tip of the wooden rod put it back up I can feel it slide up into the Jag tap it just a little bit with a hammer and get it to fit tight also considered putting just a little dab of Super Glue right on the end of that to seat back in the Jag in pull it out if that doesn't work I'll go to the black powder and blow it up
I stuck a cleaning Jag and a patch down in the bottom of my under hammer the whole Jag tip can't completely off the rod the little wooden dowel in that fits up into the Jag that came out I'm fixing to wrap this traditional gun around a tree and I'm going to try a couple of cans of black powder to it and blow it up
Can you pull the nipple put some powder in put the nipple back in fire it out of the barrel just like you would a dry ball

Can you pull the nipple put some powder in put the nipple back in fire it out of the barrel just like you would a dry ball
Are maybe a air compressor and blow it out

I tried some tape over the end to get it to fit tighter and I even cut the end of the rod off just a little bit where it goes up in the Jag I can get it to fit back up into the Jag and the barrel but the wood is so wallered out now the only thing I'm going to be able to do probably is some air pressure and yes I need that little fitting El Diablo

Thanks for the advice one primer moved at halfway so I followed it up with a second it shot it out about 3 ft in front of me looks like it would have been a good group but better not be two more of those to go with that one to make a group or I will be wrapping this around no I want it will find a new home. I have a almost $500 Bart line snazzy Barrel that I just fired a brass Jag out of that's when you know you have arrived to the higher levels of muzzleloading

Thanks for the advice one primer moved at halfway so I followed it up with a second it shot it out about 3 ft in front of me looks like it would have been a good group but better not be two more of those to go with that one to make a group or I will be wrapping this around no I want it will find a new home. I have a almost $500 Bart line snazzy Barrel that I just fired a brass Jag out of that's when you know you have arrived to the higher levels of muzzleloading
Lol great glad you got out

Back