What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned my new 45 cal LR-X, removed the 3-10×44 Konus scope and OEM rail and put on a 3-9×40 Leupold VX-1 along with a new rail. This makes three of the -Xs I've taken a chance on from Midway, all in 45 cal. Two are MR-Xs. All have no visible quality issues I can see and I have no complaints as of yet. Will not get to shoot them until March/April. Will try conicals but mainly interested in shooting sabots.

Also got some parts in for my Frankenstein Thunder Hawk. Had a barrel and stock but needed internals and the rear plug. Finally found everything and put it together. Put the Konus scope that came with the LR-X on it. Hoping it will be a shooter with the 240gr XTP in a green sabot.

Last edited:
First 6 Bullets down range with the Omega 45 Cal Factory 28 twist this is a fury 225 and 68 grains by weight of Blackhorn it shows some potential,,will bump up little,,,I took it out of the thumb hole pretty laminate stock that it came in and put it in the plastic with the more traditional grip it's better for me I wash out when I'm shooting left or right with a thumb hole too easily

Attachments

• 20230219_135652.jpg
    20230219_135652.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back