What's in a name?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some are more obvious than others.
I chose mine because of being a reenactor. I do Confederate infantry. 1st Texas Volunteers, E Co.
Sooo... Those of us with headscratchers, wha's up wit dat?

Mine is from the Compound Bow I Use: "Lite Force Magnum" an Old Oneida (1997) I still use for bow season, easy to remember for me keep it simple is my way... with the many user names and pw we...now have....
LFM

I probably screwed up, using my real name. Oh well,maybe it’ll work out for the best. I’ll walk the line and try to stay out of trouble.

I'll jump in.. I'm a Deputy Sheriff and used to be a K9 handler. My first Shepard was named Harley. I used to think that I bossed him around. Harleysboss.

first name Doug 136 is the years my daughters were born. 1991,1993 and 1996 .136 helps me remember how old they are

State i live in, and my Name

Kind of a neat short Story on Harleysboss, the first time He came over to Shoot Muzzleloaders with me he Showed me a REALLY Cool Little Revolver, The name Harleysboss was engraved in that Gun, i looked up and said “Hey! That’s your Forum Name!” That is when he told me the Story about his K9 Partner Harley, Pretty Cool!!

D55 cause I got crs and can't remember my name.

I think this would be more fun if we had to guess why we use the forum name.

Mine is a shortened version of the original.

Some people are couch potatos. During the hunting season I'm kind of like that, except up a tree sitting in a stand.

Mine is my family heritage. Grandparents from the Netherlands.

Latest posts

Back