Where are you...........?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:slaps:     

Where is everybody today :Questuon: 

Ray.......... :scratch:

Fixed the gap in my flintlock's pan, made a pan brush from an antler tine, and got the sling ready to attach. Still need to bed the barrel and fix the split in the stock.
I shaped a horn and made a new strap for it yesterday after another failed turkey hunt.

out baking in the 73* weather!! Did some atving and a lot of shooting with the 2 mosin nagants today with my nephews friend.

Just cleaned the APEX & the Elite, now I'm watching Saving Mr Banks

Been fighting a V6 Essex engine today but cannot the thing to run right, will try again tomorrow.

After working all week, Fridays are billiards night for me.  9-Ball and 8-Ball.  Here's my newest weapon:
IMG_0268_zpsd9d42830.jpg

Custom 20.0 ounce cue, no inlays, just select exotic Cocobola and Goncolo Ales woods, laminate tip.  Woods shown are natural, in color, unstained.

Nice cue Marty .

Got the V6 running like an engine eventually , sounds great but lacks the V8 growl.

Spitfire said:
Nice cue Marty .

Got the V6 running like an engine eventually , sounds great but lacks the V8 growl.
Have you heard the latest Formula One cars? They use turbo V6's now. They sound like crap!

Pete not into F1 but i'll bet they sound crappy....nothing to beat the rumble of a healthy V8  :)

ferrari sounds wimpy too, just dont have the grumble, just a fart sound coming out of a tight butt.

check this out for an awesome sound.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K3yohoCqD2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Yes those Jimmy 6's do sound nice but a big Jimmy 8v71 sound better , hard to believe they are 2-stroke  :)

Back