Which Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkM

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a new ML gun sometime this winter. I have had a Knight in the past and I like it. I am thinking between the Disc Extreme or the KRB7. What are the advantages one over the other? I will be shooting sabots or conicals and I am only alowed a 1X scope so shots won't be much over 100 yards.

Mark

Just because of the wanting to shoot conicals, I would get the KRB7. Some prior owners of the KRB were posting results shooting conicals and they were impressive to say the least.

I'd probably go with a Disc Extreme...simply because one can shoot Blackhorn 209...

MarkM

I own an Extreme and I really do like it so naturally I would chose the Extreme - it is a time tested rifle.

I think they are still working out some kinks in the KRB amd I at this time probably would wait.

There are a lot of KRB owners that really like them and there are some that have suggested improvements to the gun. Hopefully a few KRB owners will find this and get their votes in. There are a ot of excellent Knight owners on this board.

Extreme

Mark i would go with the extreme, i have one and its very accurate easy to use and a nice looking gun, i dont think you would be dissapointed

I own an Extreme. I am very pleased with it. So much in fact I will buy another early next year. The accuracy is very good. Comparable to a decent centerfire rifle.

Back