Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edmehlig said:
Cause generally we're the only ones looking for them???? :D
Believe what you want but the gun was originally listed several days ago and then sold within a few hours of posting the link on this forum. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dave C said:
edmehlig said:
Believe what you want but the gun was originally listed several days ago and then sold within a few hours of posting the link on this forum. :roll: :roll: :roll:
That’s proof that what Ed is saying is true :mrgreen:

Dave C said:
edmehlig said:
Since you don't like Whites anyway we can safely assume you aren't contributing to "White Inflation". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flounder said:
Dave C said:
edmehlig said:
Since you don't like Whites anyway we can safely assume you aren't contributing to "White Inflation". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a few so does that count as “ white privilege?”

fishhawk2700 said:
Dave C said:
edmehlig said:

Your point?
Hopefully his point is that the dirty white boys are alive and well and hanging out right here . If that’s not his point...., well I will leave it at that :)

1874sharpsshooter said:
fishhawk2700 said:
Dave C said:

Your point?
Hopefully his point is that the dirty white boys are alive and well and hanging out right here . If that’s not his point...., well I will leave it at that :)

Yes we are :)

1874sharpsshooter said:
fishhawk2700 said:
Dave C said:

Your point?
My point is that, despite what some of you want to believe, you are indirectly contributing to the demand and price increases in these guns by posting them and ranting over them on this forum. Call it capitalism or whatever you like. You can agree with it or disagree with it but it's the truth.

According to your theory the price should be going down because you downgrade them.

Latest posts

Back