Why do I use Nightforce...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
No, not my scope but......................

Nightforce:
"We have a second “Bullet Hole” story! – The story goes that an “anonymous” father/son were on a hunting trip in Australia whereby there was an unfortunate misfire event due to a dirty action. Luckily, no one was hurt! Lessons were learned, and unaware of where the bullet went, the hunt continued! Several hours later after quite a few critters were dispatched the father noticed a bullet hole clean through his scope! There was no noticeable change in performance, and in fact when the scope arrived back at Nightforce Australia, we confirmed through both forward impact and tracking test that the scope still performed like new."

1685832324483.png

1685832370982.png

I love Nightforce scopes also. The cheaper versions suit me fine, shv are more in my ballpark. Love the second focal and great Christmas trees ..

I love Nightforce scopes also. The cheaper versions suit me fine, shv are more in my ballpark. Love the second focal and great Christmas trees ..
I'm ordering another, this time the Actacr 7-35x56 F2, MOAR T, for long range target. With a new 1,300yd range being built only an hour away, I hope to spend some time there ;)
Yup, I like the second focal too.

wish we had a range like that also. Your spot on with that scope, absolutely amazing piece of glass.. good luck and keep us informed…

They are a good proven optic. I will say when you are ready to compare and want to see the extreme limits of precision glass and craftsmanship? Take some time with a Schmidt & Bender optic.

SHADOWFOX64

They are a good proven optic. I will say when you are ready to compare and want to see the extreme limits of precision glass and craftsmanship? Take some time with a Schmidt & Bender optic.

SHADOWFOX64
If I were much younger and in this game, I might consider a $7,600 rifle scope, after I got a second job.
I'm blessed to be able to purchase the Atacr. The wife hasn't been told that I'll also be needing another set of rings in 34mm. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

Encore50A,

I couldn't agree more! I was just privileged to utilize a few of their optics while I was on Sam's payroll and your hard earned tax dollars. I was never made privy to the cost but I will say I appreciated it to the fullest and I tried in earnest not squander one red cent when using them.

SHADOWFOX64

My brother has one on his Fierce 300PRC and likes it. I do believe he will sell it soon for something lighter.

I’d love a Schmidt and Bender one day myself.

Guess I will stick the the Vortex . Good enough for my abilities and cheap enough for my budget . Pretty good warranty too.
That's why I use Vortex 😁😁 and if it takes a bullet I bet they would give me another one in exchange .

Latest posts

Back