Wifes not gonna be happy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River Rat

Reaction score
Couldn't take it anymore!!!! I have been wanting a smokeless ml for a long time now and I bought an Optima Elite last year with the intensions of buying other barrels for it later on. Well its later on, and I just bought a 45-70 barrel for it to have it converted to a smokeless ml. Wife isn't gonna be happy when she finds out. WHOOPS!!!

Here is a pix of the barrel from the site.

Bregra-Barrels-1335185848.jpg

Can't wait to start shooting!!!

River Rat

If she REALLY loves you, she'll support you............

<GRIN> :D

just tell her they opened a special smokeless ML season.

I can write a note if that will help ya too :lol: , heck, maybe get all your buds and a few extras and you'll have a petition :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell her it will greatly reduce your cleaning time after a range session and the powder cost is lower. ;)

GM54-120 said:
Tell her it will greatly reduce your cleaning time after a range session and the powder cost is lower. ;)

and............ so I can spend more quality time with you!! :shock:

Just got my tracking notice, OH YEAH!!! Its like x-mas in July only June!! Good thing it is my birthday this weekend!! :)

River Rat

My barrel finally came in today now I need to get it sent to have it modified!! I can't wait seems like forever to get this thing ready to shoot!!!

River Rat

Hang in there man........it'll get done soon enough!!

Looking forward to hearing about your first range session.

Back