Will Indiana Hunter shoot his ULA .50 this weekend?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Indiana Hunter shoot his new ULA .50 this weekend?

• No...Too much Scotch in the house.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...He's afraid it might embarrass his other muzzleloaders.

• Yes...He's actually LOW on Scotch!

• Yes...He went shopping last weekend!

• Total voters

big6x6

Reaction score
Thought I'd have a little FUN! :shock: Will he or won't he?

He'll shoot it , he probably went shopping last week to get all his stuff.

Plus he has until noon before the scotch drinking starts. :D :drinkers:

Yes if I get my Talley Med high rings it will be shot...If not then I'll just shoot my Savage and SMI/NEF

1. Never too much good Scotch :drinkers:
1a. JC, Quaility tequila always fits in nicely :lol:
2. It will have to live up to great expectations to out shoot my current SMI don't you think Grouse. However, it sure looks and feels like it will :wink:
3. Never low on Scotch unless "you know who" is around! :partyman: :poke:
4. For better or worse I go shopping every week :wink:

Bottom line is its not looking good people, lows in the mid 60's Friday night and high's in the high 80's on Saturday... I'm suppose to shoot with the Midwest Savage representative and the owner of my favorite gun shop with about 12 to 15 prospective Savage buyers that day so I?m sure the Savage HB #106 will see most of the bench time. I do not think my friend and the Savage rep would appreciate me punching paper with my SMI or NULA... However, I will have a few loads of N-110 and N-120 if the opportunity presents itself. Many of you know I do not like to shoot when its that hot so we'll just have to see!!! :cry:

Fact of the Day for August 24, 2006:

For over 12 years the Nosler company used a single New Ultra light Arms action to test most of their ammunition. This one action cycled over 4 million rounds before it needed to be replaced! :shock:

(Just a little something for you NULA owners to look forward to...)

JC

Back