Your Favorite Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which did you like best

• CVA Accura V2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T/C Triumph( non Bone Collector)

• Knight Disc Extreme

• Traditions Vortek(normal and ultralight)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iahntr, your avatar is awesome.
Back to the topic, I really like the look of the Disc Extreme, but am opting for the Accura because I want an easy to clean ml. I don't mind cleaning bolt or plunger style guns but I have a very small cleaning area and imho break barrels are easier to clean.

wintherbarnes said:
Iahntr, your avatar is awesome.
Back to the topic, I really like the look of the Disc Extreme, but am opting for the Accura because I want an easy to clean ml. I don't mind cleaning bolt or plunger style guns but I have a very small cleaning area and imho break barrels are easier to clean.

Remember the Knight is not a plunger gun it actually has a bolt face that the hammer comes through and can not be blown back.

+ The new Knights or any Knight fitted with a new style breech plug does not have the blow back you would expect. It is pretty easy to clean.

GenII-Test2Composite.jpg

Composite2.jpg

I voted for the Extreme too. I don't have one at the moment but I like the Bolt style rifles more than break actions. It's just a personal thing for me, more than a technical thing.

toytruck said:
edmehlig said:
That's why those that know say "White ML's" are the BEST!! :lol: :lol:

They aren't gonna listen to us ole farts Ed, might as well save your breath... :lol:

I sometimes listen to you old Farts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

flounder said:
toytruck said:
edmehlig said:
That's why those that know say "White ML's" are the BEST!! :lol: :lol:

They aren't gonna listen to us ole farts Ed, might as well save your breath... :lol:

I sometimes listen to you old Farts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You finally got religon Art, how many 451 Whites do you have now?? :wink:

Latest posts

Back