Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 Special @ The Optic Zone

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic_58

Reaction score
Has anybody checked out the special that The Optic Zone has going on the Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40? Their website says they are taking orders on them through March for April delivery. It says the savings are so great that Zeiss won't allow them to advertise it. I purchased my Zeiss from them about a year ago and at that time, they were still advertising the prices on their website and their prices were about the cheapest around. So if you're in the market for one of these scopes, this might be worth checking into!

NIC,

The price is reasonable but nothing great....379$ w/free shipping

I sent them an e-mail requesting a price. I will report back once they send a price. :wink:

jcchartboy said:
NIC,

That's really pretty good, IMO! Considering one wouldn't have to do the auction waiting game thing and your purchasing from a really good dealer..If I were in the market for one I'd jump on it!

You are correct Chuck, for a retail store that is a good price...

Compared to auction prices it is nothing extrordinary...

I was considered getting another Conquest for one of my new guns, despite the great prices, (I paid 315$ for my last one), they are relatively heavy and I therefore decided against it.

I purchased a NIB Vari-X III 3.5-10x40 instead...349$ plus 9$ shipping... :D

jcchartboy said:

That's $10 cheaper than I paid from them about a year ago! You won't find one any cheaper except on the auction sites!

big6x6 said:
jcchartboy said:
NIC,

That's really pretty good, IMO! Considering one wouldn't have to do the auction waiting game thing and your purchasing from a really good dealer..If I were in the market for one I'd jump on it!

I'm with you Chuck...Having the assurances that the scope is truly factory warranted and then have the backing of a reputable dealer is a big factor in my purchases. I?ve made a few great buys on EBay and will continue to look for that ?great deal? but when I can beat the best price advertised, shipped free then it worth it to me to jump on a sound deal?.

Hunt 4 Bucks said:
I sent them an e-mail requesting a price. I will report back once they send a price. :wink:

Email came back as jcchartboy stated

379$ w/free shipping[/b]

Latest posts

Back