Bestill .32 Omega pics.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 Rimfire w/BDC reticle and a set of Nikon rings for 108.48 off off ebay.. looking thru both my Nikon EFR and my Burris Fullfield II scopes both were of equal brightness so went with the Nikon as it was about 70-90 bucks cheaper.

Bet this fall it will be raining Squirrels in Indiana. :lol:

Sure hope so haven't got to go much last couple years, used to kill a 100 every year and that many rabbits with my beagles to, never a shortage of small game meat. I think I killed 7 last year(with air rifles) and maybe 20 the year before..

ShawnT said:
Bet this fall it will be raining Squirrels in Indiana. :lol:

dbowling said:
Just ordered a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 Rimfire w/BDC reticle and a set of Nikon rings for 108.48 off off ebay.. looking thru both my Nikon EFR and my Burris Fullfield II scopes both were of equal brightness so went with the Nikon as it was about 70-90 bucks cheaper.

Be careful on ordering scopes on ebay. Tons of fakes on there now. Not saying yours is, just an fyi for folks that are buying on ebay. Personally I'd only order from an actual approved dealer if going thru ebay. Its getting really bad, some are obvious fakes....some not very noticeable. Buddy of mine got a fake Leupold, called Leupold and they verified it was fake and are trying to get the seller shut down. Damn thing looks really good, and unsuspecting buyer would probably never know.

All that said, Nikon does make nice bright clear scopes! :yeah:

Bought both my Fullfield II off ebay, I just make sure I buy from someone who has tons of good feedback and has a location in the US as in it states what state its coming from. Not saying it wont or cant happen but I try to be careful.

WV Hunter said:
dbowling said:

Be careful on ordering scopes on ebay. Tons of fakes on there now. Not saying yours is, just an fyi for folks that are buying on ebay. Personally I'd only order from an actual approved dealer if going thru ebay. Its getting really bad, some are obvious fakes....some not very noticeable. Buddy of mine got a fake Leupold, called Leupold and they verified it was fake and are trying to get the seller shut down. Damn thing looks really good, and unsuspecting buyer would probably never know.

All that said, Nikon does make nice bright clear scopes! :yeah:

That rifle shoots as good as it looks! :yeah:

Wonder what velocity it is shooting with BH?

It looks like a Weatherby! Great job on the gun and it appears to be a shooter as well.

Now I just need to get to shoot it, was going to shoot it today but step daughter ask me if I would build her a chicken coop so worked on that all day.. Might try to shoot it tomorrow if I can get most of the coop done, she ask me to build it then turned around and bought the chicks before I even had materials or anything so now I'm rushed to get it done :evil:
Will try to chrony a couple shots when I shoot it to see what its shooting at with BH.
The gun balances perfectly, going to be very easy to shoot offhand.

no shooting today worked on stupid chicken coop all day, still not finished with it.

dbowling said:
Now I just need to get to shoot it, was going to shoot it today but step daughter ask me if I would build her a chicken coop so worked on that all day.. Might try to shoot it tomorrow if I can get most of the coop done, she ask me to build it then turned around and bought the chicks before I even had materials or anything so now I'm rushed to get it done :evil:
Will try to chrony a couple shots when I shoot it to see what its shooting at with BH.
The gun balances perfectly, going to be very easy to shoot offhand.

Back