Can’t find Barnes sabot/bullet packs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ode1891

Reaction score
We went to sportsmen’s warehouse and bass pro and neither had any muzzleload to speak f in stock. I went to the Barnes website and the ones I was looking for and others are listing not in stock. Has Barnes stopped making products for muzzleloading ? I sent them an email.

Barnes tends to be seasonal in some stuff. Check back in August and ou'll likely lind what muzzy stuff you're looking for. There are several on-line places to order too and they may or may not have a selection of Barnes goodies. I stopped looking for Barnes Expanders and have shot the XPB pistol bullets instead. Nearly, if not, identical to the Expanders. Every bit as effective. Just order the sabots separate.

It seems like pre covid this was NEVER an issue......

Dave,

I’m guessing you were looking for our muzzleloading bullets a few weeks back when we were have a major website overhaul and all product ordering was shut down by showing everything “out of stock”. It’s up and running now with many muzzleloading bullets showing “in stock”. If the product you are looking for is actually “out of stock” try ammoseek.com, a web based search engine.

https://ammoseek.com/reloading/Barnes-bullets/?ikw=Muz

Thank You

Alan Griffith
| Consumer Service
Barnes Bullets

Barnes tends to be seasonal in some stuff. Check back in August and ou'll likely lind what muzzy stuff you're looking for. There are several on-line places to order too and they may or may not have a selection of Barnes goodies. I stopped looking for Barnes Expanders and have shot the XPB pistol bullets instead. Nearly, if not, identical to the Expanders. Every bit as effective. Just order the sabots separate.
MrTom , Precision Reloading has Barnes Expanders in Stock

We went to sportsmen’s warehouse and bass pro and neither had any muzzleload to speak f in stock. I went to the Barnes website and the ones I was looking for and others are listing not in stock. Has Barnes stopped making products for muzzleloading ? I sent them an email.
I've only brought those one time. When I first started, I brought the Harvester Scorpions 260grs pack. Then, I started just buying everything serperate.

If I want the t ez load spitfire bullets and the exact sabot they come with, where would I find them. Since there are so many positive comments on that load with my Accura MR, I’m assuming I’ll get the same results. There has to be something different on the EZ labeled bullet and or sabots for them to load easier correct ?

Back